Our 'Numbers Count' Intervention Room & Specialist Maths Teacher Mrs P. Jones.
Numbers Count transforms mathematics for the lowest achieving learners AND raises standards for all learners.
Numbers Count is an intensive intervention for learners in Years 1 to 8 who have the greatest difficulties with mathematics. It is delivered by a specially trained teacher who also supports other staff in school.
- provides targeted use of the Pupil Premium
- supports the new National Curriculum for Mathematics
- raises mathematical attainment for the lowest achievers
- creates an ‘in-house specialist’ mathematics teacher who helps to raise standards for all learners
- provides detailed evidence of progress and impact